How to apply
How to apply
Foreign students interested in studying at Jan Evangelista Purkyně University in Ústí nad Labem (UJEP) in the academic year 2016/17 should fill in the following documents and send them to us:
- Online Application, available here where the Learning Agreement is generated. If you fail to find a subject available here or here, you can additionally add it to your Learning Agreement (or fill it in hard-copy). If you need help, you can see instructions on filling here.
- Transcript of Records (list of courses passed and confirmed by your home university).
- Complete online Request for Issuing a Foreign Student Card enabling UJEP students to get a discount on public transport season ticket, library membership, canteen meals and other facilities.
- All students applying for admission to the Faculty of Art and Design are obliged to provide their portfolio on CD (examples of their works related to the studio or work experience in electronic format on CD/DVD, preferably in PDF, JPG, AVI or QuickTime formats). Portfolio should be sent together with their university application.
- All incoming students planning their studies at UJEP in English language are asked to send an English language report certifying their knowledge (B1 level or above) together with their applications.
- Application form for accommodation in the UJEP dormitories if you are interested in - you will find more information here.
All documents must be scanned and sent at firstname.lastname@example.org or in print at:
Univerzita Jana Evangelisty Purkyně v Ústí nad Labem
Department for External Relations (Erasmus Programme)
400 96 Ústí nad Labem
Deadlines for applicants:
- fall/winter term:
May 15th for students from non-EU countries
June 15th for students from EU and EFTA countries
- spring/summer term:
November 1st for students from non-EU countries
December 1st for students from EU and EFTA countries