We regret to inform you that this event will not be realised due to small number of applicants.
Jan Evangelista Purkyně University in Ústí nad Labem is organizing the 3rd Erasmus+ Staff Week “Erasmus+ in Practice”. The staff week will be held on May 21 – 25, 2018 and is intended for trainings of Erasmus+ coordinators only.
Who can attend?
The staff week is open to non-academic employees of International Relations Offices only. At most 2 representatives from the same institution can apply. The maximum number of participants is 30.
How to apply?
The registration for this event is on-line. You will find the on-line application here. The deadline for applicants is March 31, 2018. The e-mail notice of acceptance will be sent to all applicants by April 9, 2018.
There is no participation fee. The participants are expected to cover the costs of their accommodation, travel (except a planned field trip) and meals (except welcome and farewell dinners). Participants can apply for an Erasmus+ Training Staff Grant at their home institution.
The working language is English.
Jan Evangelista Purkyně University in Ústí nad Labem
The Rector´s Office Building (room 1.14) and other university premises
400 96 Ústí nad Labem
(the programme is subject to change)
|Monday||Opening, presentation of Jan Evangelista Purkyně University in Ústí nad Labem, group photo shooting, guided tour of the university campus and the city, welcome dinner.|
|Tuesday||Participants' presentations, workshop.|
|Wednesday||Participants' presentations, meetings and discussions at UJEP faculties and or visits of other university premises.|
|Thursday||Workshop, field trip (Ústí region), farewell dinner.|
|Friday||Discussion on possibilities of future cooperation, Staff Week evaluation, certificates issuing.|
1. Do Erasmus+ mobilities support only positive values?
2. a) How to encourage students to realize study stays and internships abroad?
2. b) How to facilitate bureaucracy in the Erasmus+ Programme?
2. c) How to make partnerships more efficient?
Requirements for the participants' presentations and contributions
All participants are required to present their home institutions. The duration of the presentation should not exceed 10 minutes. The presentation is to be sent to the organizer´s e-mail address in electronic form by May 18, 2018.
All participants are also required to send annotations of their contributions to the 2nd workshop. Annotations related to one of the following topics: “How to encourage students to realize study stays and internships abroad?”, "How to facilitate bureaucracy in the Erasmus+ Programme?" "How to make partnerships more efficient?" are to be sent to the organizer´s e-mail address in electronic form by March 31, 2018. The length of annotations should not exceed 1.000 characters.
Chosen contributions will be presented to all participants. The authors of selected contributions will be informed by April 9, 2018. The duration of each contribution should not exceed 10 minutes. The full versions of chosen contributions are to be sent to the organizer´s e-mail address in electronic form by May 18, 2018.
Accommodation is not provided. The participants can choose from a number of facilities, such as:
- Penzion Na Hvězdě*** (Klíšská 394)
- Pivovar Hotel Na Rychtě*** (Kláštěrní 9)
- Best Western Hotel Vladimir*** (Masarykova 36)
- Hotel Clarion**** (Špitálské náměstí 3517)
Restaurants and snack bars near the university campus
Participants can choose from the following restaurants, canteens etc.:
- “Literární kavárna” (Pasteurova str. 5)
- “50bar” (České mládeže str. 8)
- Restaurant “Pod Lampou” (Palachova str. 5)
- Restaurant “Grill & Pub” (Masarykova str. 69)
- Restaurant “Pizza Replay” (Ostrčilova str. 15)
- Restaurant “Replay To El Paso” (Ostrčilova str. 15)
Participants can be accompanied by UJEP students from the railway station or other places in Ústí nad Labem to the Staff Week’s venue or to their accommodation on request.
All international flights to the Czech Republic arrive at the Vaclav Havel Airport Prague Ruzyně. The Airport Express (AE) Bus (one ticket costs 60 CZK or 3 EUR) goes directly to the central train station “Praha Hlavní nádraží (or Praha Hl. n.)”.
The train ticket to Ústí nad Labem costs around 150 CZK. The length of the journey is 106 km and it usually takes just over one hour.
In Ústí nad Labem you can use the city transport system. There are several possibilities to buy a ticket (preferably a ticket for 45 minutes, which enables transfers):
- in a ticket machine for 18 CZK;
- from the driver for 25 CZK (it is necessary to have coins in the amount of 25 CZK);
- through a text message (SMS): the text “MDJ” sent to the number 902 06, the cost of the text message is 20 CZK (the ticket is valid for 60 minutes).
You can find timetables for buses and trains (including the city transport in Ústí nad Labem) here.
You will find the map of Ústí with highlighted spots here.
The Internet access will be provided to all participants during their stay at UJEP.
1 Czech crown (CZK)
1 EUR = around 25,50 CZK
Information about the Czech Republic
Further information about the Czech Republic is available here.
Erasmus+ Institutional Coordinator:
J. E. Purkyně University in Ústí nad Labem
Pasteurova 1, 400 96 Ústí nad Labem
tel: +420 475 286 277
- Faculty of Art and Design: MgA. Dana Zikmundová (phone: +420 475 285 225, e-mail: )
- Faculty of Arts: Mgr. Jana Burdová (phone: +420 475 286 447, e-mail: )
- Faculty of Education: Mgr. Jana Klenerová (phone: 475 283 165, e-mail: )
- Faculty of Environment: Mgr. Miloslav Kolenatý (phone: +420 475 284 115, e-mail: )
- Faculty of Health Studies: Bc. Lenka Křížová (phone: +420 475 284 266, e-mail: )
- Faculty of Mechanical Engineering: Mgr. Martin Svoboda, Ph.D. (phone: +420 475 285 544, e-mail: )
- Faculty of Science: Bc. Michaela Bobková (phone: +420 475 283 154, e-mail: )
- Faculty of Social and Economic Studies: Mgr. Jitka Ježková (phone: +420 475 284 721, e-mail: )
We are looking forward to having you at Jan Evangelista Purkyně University in Ústí nad Labem
The UJEP External Relations Department