Opportunities for Ukrainian students
Acceptance of Ukrainian Students to short-term study stays at Jan Evangelista Purkyně University in Ústí nad Labem
Short-term study stays for Ukrainian students are available in the following fields of study:
- Bachelor degree – design, fine art, music education in education, physical education and sports, Czech language and literature for education, English language and literature for education, applied informatics, biology, geography, mathematics in business and public administration, computer modelling in science and technology, documentation of historical memorials, history, cultural history, philosophy, political science, foundations of humanities, environmental protection, applied geoinformatics, engineering, energetics, economics and management, regional development and public administration, social policy and social work
- Master degree – design, fine art, applied informatics, applied nanotechnology, biology, geography, computer modelling in science and technology, history, political science, humanities, ecology and environmental protection, engineering, energetics, economics and public sector management, regional development and public administration
- Doctoral degree – visual communication, applied nanotechnology, geographies of transformation, computer modelling in science and technology, ecology and environmental protection, engineering technology
Before arrival, students will:
- fill in the online application (ECTS arrivals) available here;
- for the purpose of issuing a student card, send his/her photograph in passport format electronically via e-mail to (the student card will be issued free of charge);
- send his/her application for accommodation at the university dormitories via e-mail to if he/she is interested and is not accommodated there (student will pay for accommodation in the university dormitories after scholarship payment), available here;- NOT AVAILABLE AT THE MOMENT, THE UNIVERSITY DORMITORY IS FULLY BOOKED
- send a confirmation about his/her studies at a Ukrainian university to the address , if applicable;
- contact External Relations Department () or students-ambassadors, if necessary.
After arrival, students will:
- visit the External Relations Department (oddělení pro vnější vztahy) – office number 1.12, first floor, Rector´s office building at Campus;
- get the student card;
- be accommodated in the university dormitories, if his/her application for accommodation is confirmed (there is a limited amount of places at the university dormitories);
- get a scholarship from his/her faculty.
All information about visas and the residence policy in the territory of the Czech Republic for Ukrainian citizens can be found here.