How to apply
Instructions for students of the following higher education institutions, the partners of Jan Evangelista Purkyně University in Ústí nad Labem within the Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility:
- KNLU – Kyiv National Linguistic University (Ukraine)
- UP – University of Prishtina (Kosovo)
If you are interested in studies at Jan Evangelista Purkyně University in Ústí nad Labem (UJEP) within the Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility, you have to pass a selection procedure at your home university. All applicants have to submit an Application to a selection procedure (see all the documents and forms below). For further information regarding the selection procedure (criteria, deadlines etc.) contact the International Office of your home university.
If you have passed the selection procedure, you are obliged to:
- Submit the on-line Application.
- Fill in the Learning Agreement. You can generate this document from the on-line Application. If you fail to find a subject offered here or here in the on-line Application, you can additionally add it to your Learning Agreement in hard-copy. If you need help, you can see instructions on filling here.
- Fill in the Statutory Declaration.
- Get from your home institution the Transcript of Records – a list of courses passed through your studies at your home university.
- Complete the on-line Request for Issuing a Foreign Student Card enabling students of UJEP to get a discount on public transport season ticket, library membership, canteen meals and other facilities.
- All incoming students planning their studies at UJEP are asked to present a Language report (depending on their language of instruction), the level of language has to correspond to the minimum level agreed in the interinstitutional agreement between universities.
- Fill in the Application Form for Accommodation in the dormitories of UJEP if applicable. You can find more information about accommodation in the university dormitories here.
- Fill in the Application for the intensive Czech language course if applicable.
- Send all scanned documents (except on-line applications) signed by you and the representative of the International Office of your home university to the Erasmus+ Coordinator of UJEP Ms. Jana Nikl ().
Before the mobility
- Application to a selection procedure
- filled in on-line
- Statutory Declaration
- Learning Agreement for Studies
- Grant Agreement
- signed on the basis of confirmed Learning Agreement part I the first day of the mobility at the latest
- specifying the receiving institution where the mobility will take place, duration of mobility, amount of financial support, insurance and further mobility specification
- Erasmus Student Charter
- a part of a Grant Agreement
- describing student’s rights and obligations
- Request for Issuing a Foreign Student Card
- filled in on-line
- Application Form for Accommodation
- Application for the intensive Czech language course
During the mobility
- Learning Agreement for Studies – part II
- recording exceptional changes of study programme
- signed in 1 month since mobility start
After the mobility
- Learning Agreement for Studies – part III
- confirming student’s study period and transcript of records
- issued to a mobility student at the end of his/her mobility (transcript of records can be provided within 5 weeks after a mobility completion)
- Report via Mobility Tool+
- filled in on-line after a mobility on the basis of automatically generated e-mail sent to a mobility student’s e-mail address
Deadlines for students
- May 15th for students – non-EU citizens
- June 15th for students – EU or EEA citizens
- November 1st for students – non-EU citizens
- December 1st for students – EU or EEA citizens
There are 2 kinds of financial support. Their amounts are stated by the Erasmus+ Programme rules.
Support for subsistence costs
- incoming students (foreign students studying at UJEP): 800 EUR per month
Support for travel costs
- the amount assigned for travel support is stated according to travel distances calculated using the distance calculator and includes a journey there and back
- distance Ústí nad Labem – Kyiv: 1 162,49 km = 275 EUR per participant
- distance Ústí nad Labem – Prishtina: 1 044,48 km = 275 EUR per participant
The financial support for subsistence and travel costs is paid out to mobility students on the basis of Grant Agreements the first day of their mobility at UJEP at the university cash desk or to a participant’s bank account.