Instructions for the university staff from Erasmus+ programme countries
The university staff of higher education institutions from Erasmus+ programme countries interesting in teaching stays and trainings at Jan Evangelista Purkyně University in Ústí nad Labem has to contact the relevant faculty coordinator who helps them to arrange their mobility. It is necessary to contact this person minimally 2 months before a mobility.
Instructions for the university staff from Erasmus+ partner countries (international credit mobility)
The instructions below are meant for the university staff of the following higher education institutions, the partners of Jan Evangelista Purkyně University in Ústí nad Labem within the Erasmus+ international credit mobility:
- BBC – Beit Berl College
- IAU – Islamic Azad University
- KNTU – Kherson National Technical University
How to apply:
If you are interested in teaching/training at Jan Evangelista Purkyně University in Ústí nad Labem (UJEP) within Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility, you have to pass a selection procedure at your home university. All applicants have to submit an Application to a selection procedure. For further information regarding the selection procedure (criteria, deadlines etc.) contact the International Office of your home university.
If you have passed the selection procedure, you are obliged to:
- Fill in the Mobility Agreement.
- Fill in the Statutory Declaration.
- Send all scanned documents signed by you and the representative of the International Office of your home university to the Erasmus+ Coordinator of UJEP Ms. Lenka Potencova ().
- You will present the originals of all your documents to the Erasmus+ Coordinator of UJEP upon arrival.
1. Before the mobility
- Application to a selection procedure
- Statutory Declaration for Teaching for KNLU and NTU teachers / Statutory Declaration for Training for NTU staff Statutory Declaration for Teaching for BBC and KNTU teachers / Statutory Declaration for Training for KNTU staff
- a part of a Grant Agreement
- declaring health insurance cover etc.
- Mobility Agreement for Teaching – part I for KNLU and NTU teachers / Mobility Agreement for Training – part I for NTU staff Mobility Agreement for Teaching – part I for BBC and KNTU teachers / Mobility Agreement for Training – part I for KNTU staff
- a part of a Grant Agreement
- specifying the length of the mobility and teaching/training program
- Grant Agreement
- will be sent to a mobility participant by e-mail
- signed on the basis of confirmed Mobility Agreement the first day of a mobility
- specifying the receiving institution where the mobility will take place, duration of mobility, amount of financial support, insurance and further mobility specification
2. After the mobility
- Mobility Agreement for Teaching – part II / Mobility Agreement for Training – part II
- confirming teacher’s/trainer’s teaching/training period
- issued to a mobility participant at the end of his/her mobility
- Report via Mobility Tool+
- filled in on-line after a mobility on the basis of automatically generated e-mail sent to a mobility participant’s e-mail address
Deadlines for staff:
- minimally 2 months before mobility start
There are 2 kinds of financial support. Their amounts are stated by the Erasmus+ Programme rules:
support for subsistence costs
- incoming staff (foreign staff staying at UJEP): 140 EUR per day up to the 14th day of activity and 98 EUR per day from the 15th day of activity
support for travel costs
- the amount assigned for travel support is stated according to travel distances calculated using the distance calculator and includes a journey there and back
- distance Ústí nad Labem – Kfar Saba: 2 674,339 km = 360 EUR per participant
- distance Ústí nad Labem – Kherson: 1 431,39 km = 275 EUR per participant
- distance Ústí nad Labem – Tehran: 3 408,14 km = 530 EUR per participant
The financial support for subsistence and travel costs is paid out to mobility participant on the basis of grant agreements the first day of their mobility at UJEP at the university cash desk, in the university bank by a cheque or to a participant’s Czech bank account.